Vaccination for COVID-19 at Ülemiste Center, Tallinn
No booking required! Just stop by and read the reminders please:
- Please do not forget to bring your ID!
- Vaccination is also free for foreigners living or visiting Estonia.
- Your vaccination will be temporarily postponed if you are ill (e.g., high temperature, sore throat), have recently had COVID-19, or have been in close contact with someone who has been infected with the COVID-19.
- People who have recovered from COVID-19 are recommended to get vaccinated with a single dose 6 months after recovery.
- Booster doses become available when at least three months have passed since the completion of vaccination course with Pfizer, Moderna or AstraZeneca vaccines and two months with Janssen vaccine. For people who have recovered from the coronavirus, a booster dose is recommended 5 months after the recovery or the last vaccination.
- We vaccinate children from the age 12 (included).
- No need to book/register your visit at Hoole Ülemiste Center Vaccination point!
- More information: https://vaktsineeri.ee/en/
12:00 – 19:00
11:00 – 17:00
The Hoole vaccination hub has new Omicron effective COVID-19 vaccines: Moderna SPIKEVAX bivalent Original/Omicron BA.1 and Pfizer Comirnaty Original/Omicron BA.4-5 (15/15 mcg)!